Increase Flexibility and Lower Costs
VoIP for Nonprofits
Tech Impact can help you identify and implement the best communication tool for your organization. In this ever-evolving landscape, trust Tech Impact to align your needs with the best solutions out there.
We’re here to help you
Tech Impact works with major cloud platforms to offer communications solutions that meet the needs of the modern nonprofits , we (and large companies) use, to nonprofits at a fraction of the cost. We offer communication services such as Hosted VoIP phone service and Unified Communications implementation and support.
With VoIP phones you can:
- Make unlimited local and long distance calls for one flat rate
- Enjoy reliability and availability due to our hosted platform which has 99.9% uptime even if your location experiences power or Internet outage
- Easy Administration through our online portal or call Tech Impact’s Helpdesk with any phone related issue
- Forward your office calls to your cell phone or listen to voice mail over e-mail.
- Enable remote workers through mobile and remote features including
- ability to use mobile device apps
- connect with coworkers by extension dialing no matter where they are
- use your office phone anywhere you have an internet connection
- forward your office calls to your cell phone or listen to voice mail over e-mail
With Unified Communications you can:
- Go beyond your typical office phone by integrating instant messaging, presence information, voice, mobility features (including extension mobility and single number reach), audio, web & video conferencing
- Enable remote workers with voice communication through computer or mobile app
- Provide dial-in options for online meeting attendees
Hosted VoIP phones allows you to get rid of that old PBX system and keep your extension ringing no matter where you go.
Fill out the form below to set up some time with one of our experts to determine which solution fits your nonprofit’s needs and budget.