Tech Impact is a nonprofit whose mission is to empower communities and nonprofits to use technology to better serve our world. We provide affordable technology services, support, and training to hundreds of nonprofits across the nation. We also provide proven, award-winning training to prepare young adults for careers in technology.
The Program Coordinator’s primary responsibilities include working with the team to ensure that accurate and timely data and documentation is captured, ensuring that student supports are in place, and deadlines are met.
This position is will be based in our Wilmington, DE office, with some travel to Philadelphia, PA.
Compensation and Benefits
This is a full-time, exempt position with full benefits and a salary commensurate with experience.
A successful Program Coordinator works well with the team to identify and capture accurate information about applicants, students, outcomes, and statistics.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Check-in with participants, gather information and communicate needed supports to the team
- Assist with information and orientation sessions, occasionally after 5 pm
- Attend and support professional development delivery, occasionally offsite
- Assist with job verification and data updates
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems, and type in data directly from clients
- Evaluate data and obtain further information for incomplete documents and folders
- Verify and update data; Sort and organize paperwork; Create spreadsheets and reports
- Respond to requests for information and access relevant files
- Participate in Dept of Labor training, as needed
- Work with external partners to deliver data and updates on metrics on program deliverables
- Travel off-site occasionally to attend meetings
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required; Excellent follow-up
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and experience with CRM (customer relationship management) databases, such as Salesforce.com, is required.
- Fast typing skills
- Great attention to detail
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
Other Preferred Qualities
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to work collaboratively with the Program and Development teams, possess a strong belief and alignment with the organization and program mission, be motivated and a self-starter, plan and meet deadlines while multi-tasking, and exercise sound judgment and diplomacy. This individual will be organized, detail-focused, and results-oriented as well as a flexible, positive attitude.
Please e-mail your resume and a thoughtful cover letter with the subject line “DE Program Coordinator” to [email protected].
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Tech Impact offers a competitive salary and benefits. Tech Impact is an equal opportunity employer.