Location: Remote – Can be anywhere in the US
Tech Impact – Headquarters Philadelphia PA
Full Time Permanent Position
Our Website: https://www.techimpact.org/
Are you looking for a job that makes a difference? Are you bright, curious, and confident—the person everyone goes to for ideas and trusts to get things done right? Then take a look at our Junior Sales Associate position.
Tech Impact is a nonprofit on a mission to use technology to better serve the world. We offer a comprehensive suite of technology services that includes managed IT support, data and strategy services, telecommunications, and cloud computing integration and support. We also operate an award-winning IT training programs designed to help young adults launch careers in the IT world. With offices in Philadelphia PA, Wilmington DE, Washington DC, and Las Vegas NV, Tech Impact has been delivering services since 2003 to thousands of national and international nonprofit organizations.
Overall Duties & Responsibilities Of The Account Manager
The Junior Sales Associate in an entry level role with a year plus experience could be a plus. If you have worked with a nonprofit organization that is also plus. The individual will work with the Sales Manager to respond to sales leads, set meeting appointments, provide technical advice, and create proposals for services. The Sales Associate is responsible for following up with prospects to secure contracts. Sales goals will be set annually and reviewed quarterly.
Essential Skills for Success in Position
Tech Impact is committed to its communities and to providing employees with a solid work-life balance and opportunities to grow professionally. The person in this role needs to embody the Tech Impact values of quality, collaboration, empowerment, compassion, transparency, being genuine, agile, and dynamic. We want someone who believes in our mission.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Understanding of nonprofit community
- Ability to interface with technical team to refine proposals.
- MS Office and other standard office applications experience
- Microsoft Office 365 and other cloud technologies
- MSP experience is preferred.
Benefits of Working for Tech Impact
- Supportive and compassionate environment that provides a work-life balance.
- Be part of a collaborative team that is passionate about the organization’s mission and using technology to make the world a better place.
- Everyone has a voice, and you can learn and grow to make a difference.
- The organization shows how they care for people by paying for 90% of your medical benefits and providing you a credit card to pay deductibles and copays.
- Paid Time Off – 15 days accrued the first year and 13 Paid Holidays.
- As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Tech Impact embraces diversity and does not discriminate in employment based on age, race, color, creed, sex, gender, identity, religion, marital status, veteran’s status, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.
- ADA Specifications: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Requires the ability to speak, hear, see, and use a computer and other office related equipment.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Devie Smith, HR Staffing Specialist, at [email protected].