Role and Responsibilities
This analyst will deliver remote support using remote management tools and provide help desk support to existing Tech Impact clients. The analyst will be part of a helpdesk phone queue and be required to close tickets and document solutions. The analyst will provide PC troubleshooting services via phone and remote desktop support software to clients and manage client desktop updates and patch service using an industry leading tool. The analyst may be required to be onsite with clients. The analyst will work with a team of support technicians to resolve open tickets and solve client issues. This position will also be responsible for monthly server maintenance to existing managed service clients.
The candidate must possess prior experience with help desk support and demonstrate skills in:
- Windows XP, Windows7, Windows8, Windows 10
- Server 2003, 2008 and 2012
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- MS Office and other standard office applications
- Extensive network and connectivity troubleshooting
- Various cloud based and local backup systems
- Superior customer service skills including excellent phone communication is required
- Ability to go on site with customers as needed
- Excellent written skills with the ability to document networks including Visio diagrams
- Superb organizational skills a must
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Previous experience with server management and maintenance
This position requires the technician to have his or her own transportation.
As an equal opportunity employer, Tech Impact embraces diversity and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of age, race, color, creed, sex, gender identity, religion, marital status, veteran’s status, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.
- Location: Philadelphia PA
- Compensation: $39,000-$47,000 depending on experience
- Generous Benefits Package
- This is a non-profit organization
You may apply via our listings on ZipRecruiter and/or Idealist.org