Role and Responsibilities
This analyst will deliver onsite support to existing Tech Impact clients. This will include going onsite to install new PC’s, reload existing PC’s when necessary, assisting clients with software upgrades. This position will also assist other departments within Tech Impact to implement projects as assigned, including hosted services deployment.
The candidate must possess prior experience with help desk support and demonstrate skills in:
- Windows XP, Windows7, Windows8
- MS Office and other standard office applications
- Basic network and connectivity troubleshooting
- Various cloud based and local backup systems
- Superior customer service skills including excellent phone communication is required
- Excellent written skills with the ability to document networks including Visio diagrams
- Superb organizational skills a must
- Must have own transportation
Qualifications and Education Requirements
A+ certification, MCP – Windows XP/Win7 are a plus
This position requires the technician to have his or her own transportation.
As an equal opportunity employer, Tech Impact embraces diversity and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of age, race, color, creed, sex, gender identity, religion, marital status, veteran’s status, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.
- Location: Philadelphia PA
- Compensation: $30,000-$35,000
- Generous Benefits Package
- This is a non-profit organization
You may apply via our listings on ZipRecruiter and/or Idealist.org